Tuesday, December 15, 2015

WWE Monday Night Raw 12/14/2015 The Roman Empire On Top

Roman Reigns Is Your New Champion - SRC WWE.com
I have to admit, I fell asleep at several points in this week’s Hulu version of Raw. There was a lot of talking starting out, but watching Stephanie McMahon slap the living hell out of Roman Reigns was great. When Vince McMahon kicked Roman in the nuts, I woke up again. I managed to stay through a few things here and there, but overall, honestly, the biggest things coming out of Raw really aren’t that big at all, except for Roman Reigns.

Hulu’s edition seemed to drag on. I can’t imagine the 3 hour edition, as this was not going well for entertainment value on my end. Here are a few notes that I want to point out, for you 2 readers that are still reading this diatribe.

“Why Did Kevin Owens attack Ziggler?” – Michael Cole


What the hell Cole? Do you not even know the rules of wrestling? Why would Kevin Owens attack Ziggler? Because it would cost Ambrose the match! That goes back to the 1980s heel moves! Idiots. Fire Cole, please.

The Wyatt Family Are An Extreme Threat


The Dudley Boyz losing yet again was odd. I guess the Wyatt family finally is a threat? That’s the end of the former ECW guys, I think. Good match though, great flow, good extreme moments, and overall a classic in my view.

The Divas Revolution Is Done


That divas match was short, terrible, and just boring. So much for that Divas Revolution.

Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus for the WWE title!


Overall, Raw was boring for me. However, the final was good, even though it wasn’t a long match like last night. McMahon getting knocked out with a Superman punch, and Sheamus losing to Reigns was definitely a great thing. Roman Reigns and the Roman Empire are now a thing. I liked it. I don’t know what’s next, but chances are Brock Lesnar is waiting for the rematch from Mania, that is after Triple H gets the loss against him at the Rumble etc.

WWE Monday Night Raw 12/14/2015 Results


Dolph Ziggler defeated Dean Ambrose via DQ
Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus for the WWE Title
The League of Nations defeated Ryback and Jack Swagger
Neville defeated Tyler Breeze
The Wyatt Family defeated The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer, and Rhyno
Charlotte and Becky Lynch defeated Brie Bella and Alicia Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...