Thursday, April 20, 2017

WWE NXT April 19, 2017 Results and Review Kevin Castle’s Neighbor Competes In A Cage

Tye Dillinger From The Top - SRC Wwe.com 
WWE NXT taped from Full Sail Studios in Orlando, Florida, and I for one wish the school was around when I was younger. I would have gone to that school instead of the Art Institute. Don’t get me wrong, the Art Institute was good, but it didn’t really give me a fighting chance for the real world. Whatever the case may be, NXT was live, and it packed a lot of wrestling into a small package.

WWE NXT April 19, 2017 Results


Hideo Itami made Bobby Roode look like a Chump
Anrade “Cien” Almas defeated Danny Burch
Aliyah and Liv Morgan defeated Peyton Royce and Billie Kay
Tye Dillinger defeated Eric Young in a Steel Cage Match

WWE NXT April 19, 2017 Review


The show started well enough, with Bobby Roode cutting a Triple H like promo. He was talking about a new era, and out came Hideo Itami. I for one, am not impressed by Itami at all. I don’t see the big deal. He showed up to the ring and immediately hit the GTS on Roode, and that was that. I guess he’s a star? I don’t know.

Andrade “Cien” Almas defeated Danny Burch

Danny Burch is a UK star, and he was easily taken care of by Almas. Almas is cool as a bad boy here, but something tells me that he’s not happy. Perhaps it was Alberto Del Rio. Look for Drew McIntyre to bury him next week.

Aliyah and Liv Morgan defeated Peyton Royce and Billie Kay

Royce and Kay are Laycool 2.0. This was a workable match, nothing too great, not a long one, just average. The finale led to Royce and Kay throwing a fit in ring, and that was that.

Tye Dillinger defeated Eric Young in a steel cage

Kevin Castle’s Neighbor, Eric Young put the boots to Tye Dillinger in this back and forth match. Sanity tried to interfere, but they were thwarted, and Dillinger was able to escape this match with the win, and close the door on his Sanity feud. I feel that blood would have helped here, but that’s just my opinion. A good overall match, and a workable finish to a lackluster show.

That’s it for this week’s NXT, it wasn’t bad, it wasn’t great. The main event was worth checking out, but other than that, it wasn’t too much to write home about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...