Wednesday, April 5, 2017

WWE Smackdown Live Results and Review April 4, 2017 Results and Review Same Old BS

SRC WWE.Com - Randy Orton Gets The Title For Getting Buried by Brock At Summerslam
I am not reviewing Raw. I didn’t get to watch it. I tried to watch it 3 times, but I just couldn’t get a stream. So I gave up on that. HULU is not updating their servers as fast, so I gave up on that.

As for WWE Smackdown Live, I did see that this morning, after a McDonald’s breakfast, orange juice, and a Red Bull. Then I saw 205 Live, and you know what? This is all so predictable. I can’t believe how predictable this show is and was. Let’s discuss this for a moment, but only a moment, because this night of Smackdown was not great.

WWE Smackdown Live April 4, 2017 Results


Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title)
Tye Dillinger defeated Curt Hawkins
Baron Corbin defeated Dean Ambrose in a street fight
Randy Orton and Luke Harper defeated Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan

WWE Smackdown Live April 4, 2017 Review


This was an awful show. It may have been sold out, but it was in no way fun. Orton came out and was phoning it in, then Bray Wyatt showed up on the screen and said that the two will go at it in a “house of horrors” match, or something like that. I don’t remember. Then Bray shows up with Erick Rowan and they get beat up by Orton and Luke Harper. Predictable.

Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss (WWE Smackdown Women’s Title)

Alexa Bliss and Naomi battled in a women’s title match, and it wasn’t very long. It was short, boring and Bliss loses. I like Naomi, but I wish that there were longer matches on Smackdown.

Tye Dillinger defeated Curt Hawkins

Curt Hawkins gets buried. Tye Dillinger was getting 10 chants, and I think he’s great. But he didn’t finish he business he had with NXT’s Sanity. Oh well. Hawkins can’t be buried, since he’s already past dead. Oh well.

Baron Corbin defeated Dean Ambrose in a street fight

I thought this was a match for the Intercontinental Title, it wasn’t. Even in this match, Dean Ambrose was phoning it in. He wrestles the same matches every single time I see him in the ring. This was another cookie cutter match, and Corbin won, only there wasn’t the title on the line, so this is a stupid match concept for nothing. Ambrose loses, is still champion, and that’s it. Good match, but predictable.

Randy Orton and Luke Harper defeated Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan

Another boring match, that I gave up on in the middle of the whole thing. It was so lackluster, you can’t possibly of liked this again. I was bored. I gave up, and the winners were telegraphed.

Mauro Renallo is done. You heard it here first. Renallo is getting replaced by Jim Ross. That’s just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...