Wednesday, April 26, 2017

WWE Smackdown Live April 25, 2017 Results and Review The B Show Has Women

Charlotte Gets A Beat Down, Ellsworth Still Getting Paid - SRC WWE.Com
I’m tired of hearing about how Smackdown trumps Raw. It doesn’t. This is not better than Raw, it’s just shorter. Shorter does not mean better, and this night once again proves just that. WWE Smackdown is a rollercoaster of boredom, and stupidity. There are some good points, but there’s a lot of nonsense, and if you don’t agree, you’re blinded. There are some highlights, but overall, I had a hard time getting through this one, and rightfully so, if you ask me.

WWE Smackdown Live April 25, 2017 Results


Shinsuke Nakamura and Dolph Ziggler tried to speak English
Aj Styles defeated Baron Corbin
American Alpha defeated The Colons
Rusev Will Not Come Back Until WWE Money In The Bank
Randy Orton defeated Erick Rowan in a NO DQ Match
Breezango defeated The Ascension
Naomi vs. Chalotte (No Contest)

WWE Smackdown Live April 25, 2017 Review


Shinsuke Nakamura and Dolph Ziggler tried to speak English

Dolph tried really hard to get heat here, but it was really difficult. He’s lost so much credibility over the past few years that I don’t care any longer. Nakamura is great as a performer, but he can’t speak English well. It is so hard to understand some of the words, and the crowd going “WHAT” is because they can’t understand a thing he is saying in the arena. At home, I’m saved by closed captioning, otherwise, I have no idea what some of the words he’s saying are. I’m sorry. He isn’t good on the mic.

Aj Styles defeated Baron Corbin

Aj Styles buried Baron Corbin with Kevin Owens on commentary being more of a bully than JBL. Be A Star, right? GTFO. Aj Styles makes everyone look good, but when he buries up and coming talent, then what? Expect Styles to get the U.S. Title, and Owens, well, I don’t know he’ll be back to the independent scene soon enough, he doesn’t seem happy if you ask me.

American Alpha defeated The Colons

One week the American Alpha guys are jobbed out, this week they seem powerful, and The Colons are buried. I thought the Colons were going to get a new start, instead, they were buried here in a short match. This is the shining stars yet again, be honest.

Rusev Will Not Come Back Until WWE Money In The Bank

I don’t care about Rusev. Word on the street is that he has heat in the back. I don’t care, I don’t know, and if he does get a title shot, ok, I’m sure Jinder will bury him.

Randy Orton defeated Erick Rowan in a NO DQ Match

Randy Orton and Erick Rowan put on a ok match. I don’t really get the premise, or why. Rowan is on a different show than Wyatt, so what is this all about? This was a workable match, with Orton getting the win, and leading to his title getting stolen by the Bollywood Boys and Jinder My Balls.

Breezango defeated The Ascension

The winner of this match got a Number 1 contender title. And you guessed it, Breezango, the jobbers will get a shot. This is dumb. I’m sorry.

Naomi vs. Charlotte (No Contest)

A workable match ended when the bad girls of Smackdown beat up the champ and Charlotte. Nothing to see here.

Overall, this was a fast paced show. It was boring, but fast paced. I don’t see this as a great showcase, and I think that Smackdown is a B show. It’s bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...