Wednesday, January 4, 2017

WWE Smackdown Live January 3, 2017 Results and Review This Is The New Year?


I woke this morning with a headache, and a shower. The shower came after waking up, but I was tired. I didn’t sleep well at all. Smackdown was on last night, but as you know I watch things the day after. I was surprised to see how much was shoved into the show, and was even more surprised by the lackluster display that was on the show. I know people hold this show in high regard, but it’s not without faults, trust me. Let’s not put rose colored glasses on just yet.

WWE Smackdown Live January 3, 2017 Results


Baron Corbin def. Dolph Ziggler
Becky Lynch def. La Luchadora
AJ Styles and John Cena’s official Royal Rumble WWE Championship Match Contract Signing
Carmella def. Aliyah
American Alpha def. Breezango
Nikki Bella and Natalya had words
Dean Ambrose def. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship

WWE Smackdown Live January 3, 2017 Review


The opening of the show had Maryse slapping Ambrose in the ring, and I just remembered this because Maryse was hot. The Miz is a lucky man, what can I say.

Baron Corbin def. Dolph Ziggler

I did not want to see this match. Corbin’s hair is still running away from the front of his head. He should have his head shaved in storyline. That would make him more badass, if you ask me. As for this match, it was ok, I guess. I’ve just seen it a million times before, so I didn’t care. Kalisto showed up afterwards to save Ziggler from further beatings, but Ziggler turned heel and he kicked Kalisto in the face. Sigh. I don’t care about Ziggler, and neither do you. Corbin wins, that’s all.

Match Rating: 3 out of 5

Becky Lynch def. La Luchadora

This storyline is stupid. Lynch apparently won, I don’t remember. I remember Alexa Bliss coming out to beat up Lynch. But here’s the logical question, why? Bliss is the champ, why is she beating up Lynch now? What does she care? She has the title, Lynch should be chasing Bliss, not the other way around. Even if the champ hates her, why get involved? This makes no sense to me.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

AJ Styles and John Cena’s official Royal Rumble WWE Championship Match Contract Signing

I hate these. Styles and Cena cut promos, Cena said the word “bitch”, and the crowd was going insane for Cena. Mad props to Cena, that’s all. This was boring though. Styles kicked him in the head as Baron Corbin was in the ring after a while, and stood tall. Cena and Corbin next week!

Carmella def. Aliyah

Carmella is hot. That’s all I can say. Ellsworth is one lucky guy. I hope he gets a little action from this, because I would absolutely love some. Sigh.

Match Rating: 1 out of 5

American Alpha def. Breezango

Breezango was buried. That’s it.

Match Rating: 0 out of 5

Nikki Bella and Natalya had words

Who cares. I don’t.

Dean Ambrose def. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship

This I didn’t see coming. Ambrose did his normal match, the same one he keeps doing every time he’s in the ring. I was bored. You were bored. This match went well for him though, and he wins the title. Dean Ambrose is your new Intercontinental champion, and you’re going to be seeing him wrestle the miz 900 thousand times. Great.

Match Rating: 3 out of 5

Smackdown is a boring show.


Let’s face it, this show was boring. It didn’t even use half of the roster. Where are all the other players on the show? Seriously, this is all they could come up with? Short matches, burials, and another championship for boring ass Dean Ambrose? Whatever. This sucked and you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...