Friday, December 2, 2016

WWE TLC PPV 2016 Predictions Who Wins and Who Loses?

Well here we go again, another PPV and it’s only a few weeks after the last one. With that in mind, I’m going to be giving you my predictions for this weekend’s TLC line up. These are the announce matches and my ideas as to who is going to win. Last PPV, I did terribly, only being correct about 2 matches, but this time, I’m going to be right on all of them! So here we go.

WWE TLC PPV 2016 Predictions




NO DQ Match
Carmella defeats Nikki Bella

Despite the two throwing down this week, I’m going to give the win to Carmella. I think that she needs a win more than Nikki does, and Nikki needs to toughen up some more. Perhaps even get some training from John Cena for the next match these two will no doubt have.


Baron Corbin defeats Kalisto in a Chairs Match

Kalisto is going to lose this match, plain and simple. If the rumors are true that The Big Breakfast is going to be groomed to fight John Cena, then this is going to go down as a match in which Corbin wins again. However, no matter how wins, Corbin’s hair loss continues.


Smackdown Live Women’s Championship Match
Alexa Bliss defeats Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch is going through a table, she weighs more, and can take the loss. It’s time for a heel champion, and a cocky heel at best. Bliss to win the title and hold it up high, only to keep it for a long time.


WWE World Heavyweight Championship TLC Match
Aj Styles defeats Dean Ambrose

I’m going to call it here, Aj Styles continues his winning streak by defeating Dean Ambrose. I expect James Ellsworth to try and help Dean, only to get knocked the F out by Styles again. Dean will most likely have to choose from helping Ellsworth from dying for some reason and getting the belt, choosing the belt. I highly doubt Dean is getting the title. I do forecast a Dean Ambrose and James Ellsworth tag title run however. Now that could be interesting.


Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship Match
Heath Slater and Rhyno defeats The Wyatt Family

I think the Wyatt Family is going to have a turn here, and Orton will finally get away from Bray. If not, then they will at least lose, with Heath Slater and Rhyno barely getting the win. The Wyatt’s will then fight amongst themselves and that will be that. I don’t think it’s time to take the belts off of Slater and Rhyno.


The Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
The Miz defeats Dolph Ziggler

Again, these two fighting? Dolph loses, and that’s it. I don’t care about this match.

There you have it, my predictions for this week’s show. Let’s see how it all goes down live on WWE Network and other providers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...