Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Monday Night Raw From Indianapolis 6/23/2015 – The Brock Lesnar 3 Hour Showcase

SRC - WWE.com 
It has started! Or rather, I have started! I was able to watch the full 3 hour showcase of Raw last night. The crew was live from Indianapolis, Indiana. That’s where I now reside! That’s right suckers, I live in Indianapolis where WWE was live from! As per usual, I am not going to comment on everything that happened, but rather the highlights that I liked.

Kane is All Over The Place

I am not the biggest Kane fan. I just am not. However, he was all over this show. The match between himself and Dean Ambrose was really cool, in my view. Ambrose is really flowing through his matches with ease. However, Kane won this fairly quickly in the end with a nice set of choke slam spots. I’m not sure Kane should be going over, but I guess that’s the end of the Ambrose world title push? I didn’t see the ladder match, I was moving.

Kevin Owens Should Win The U.S. Title, But May Not

I do not know what they are going to do with Owens. Owens has been built very strong so far. Losing to John Cena with the U.S. title on the line is not something I can see going down. I can see Samoa Joe jump into the mix and help Cena retain, setting up a triple threat for the U.S. Title, so watch out for that. I can also see Cena turning Heel, which I think is 5 years too late. I’d love to see the master of Thuganomics back into the game. This was an ok segment though, I liked it enough.

The Prime Time Players Coming Into Their Own

The Ascension is done, right? I can’t believe there is anywhere to go here, and it’s definitely something that you may be thinking too. The Prime Tim Players are fast, and really entertaining. There are some subtle things that they do in ring that is definitely worth your time to watch. I like the team work they display, and you’re going to enjoy the match on a lot of levels, in my view. I liked this one, it was fast, to the point and once again proves that the Prime Time Players are ready for the big time, oh and of course they are champions after all.

Shop WWE Merch and more Click Here!

Wasted Roman Reigns and Sheamus Match

This match was good. Sheamus used some brilliant counters to make this seem “real”. The psychology of the match really shown through here. However, the match was abruptly stopped when Reigns was into a mind games filled element with Wyatt. Whatever, I could’ve used without this.

The Filler of Neville, Backstage Authority, Kofi Kingston, The Divas, Adam Rose and More

I had to wash to the dishes during these moments, but my wife said I didn’t miss much. She did say that Neville was a troll looking dude, but is really good at flips. Kingston’s match against Brock Lesnar should be interesting. These are wasted moments for a 3 hour show though, not enough time is given to these guys wrestling, and that’s an issue. I did like the R-Truth segment where he said we need to free Little Jimmy, that was great.

Ryback versus The Big Slow

One major website said that Big Show wrestled Mark Henry, which wasn’t true. It was Ryback who wrestled and beat Henry. Henry sucks. Show is stupid, this feud is stupid, I don’t want to see it. Ryback doesn’t deserve such a boring partner to work with. Plus, where was Miz? Oh right, in Florida. They are building a feud with 3 guys, one of which isn’t even there! Stupid booking decision.

Brock Lesnar, Bork Lazer, and An Injured Jamie Noble

This was a good thing. Jamie Noble, I hear was injured. However, the rest of the night with Brock Lesnar getting showcased as a real contender was good to see. He’s a monster. However, I can’t suspend disbelief too much. Remember, Seth Rollins before was able to take the German Suplex and reverse it! What happened this time around? He out of nowhere stopped knowing how to counter that? That’s what made me excited to see Rollins versus Lesnar. Now? I don’t know.

Indianapolis was a hot crowd at times, and dead at others. I had fun, 3 hours is a lot of show though. I don’t want to sit there for so long and not see enough wrestling. The show’s editing is horrendous at times, the pacing is bad, and well, not a great showcase. However, it is what it is, and I’ll take whatever wrestling I can.

If you’re going to get anything WWE Related, do so by going to AMAZON.com here, and save. It helps me keep the cable on, and reviewing wrestling. I’ll have more reviews coming, and hoping I can catch TNA, ROH, and Lucha Underground etc. We’ll see what happens.

Shop WWE Merch and more Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...