Monday, July 20, 2015

WWE Battleground The Burial of Owens

Super Cena Does It Again!

The most important aspect of last night’s ppv showcase from WWE was that they buried Owens. Some people are not going to think that, but I do. Owens should’ve won the title. What does he do now? He admits that he can’t beat Cena? Cena is getting older, and there’s no logical reason why he should win. Yet he won again. If you had money on this match, you lost big time. I guess WWE just can’t let their super hero get a loss. It’s the same reason why I hate Superman.

In the end, Kevin Owens was buried by John Cena. Cena hasn't put someone over in a long time, and if he doesn't turn heel, why even watch? Hulk Hogan version 2.0 here. Nice.

Dead Man or OLD MAN

The Undertaker looks old. He looks like he gained some weight, but he was struggling to lift Lesnar. Furthermore, there was a match going on. There wasn’t a finish. No DQ? Nothing? Another illogical step. Where does Rollins go from here? Who will face him? I don’t know, and frankly, I don’t really care any longer.

SHOP WWE MERCH VIA AMAZON HERE, HELP ME PAY THE CABLE BILL!


The rest of the results didn’t matter did they?

Charlotte defeated Brie Bella and Sash Banks (11 minutes by the way)
Bray Wyatt defeated Roman Reigns
The Prime Time Players defeated The New Day
Randy Orton defeated Sheamus
King Barrett defeated R-Truth

Where was Dean Ambrose? The Miz got knocked out by Big Show. Who cared.

This was a lackluster showcase, with a nice return and that’s it. I admittedly was tired. But still, the WWE seems to be illogically booking these things. I don’t want to see half of this anymore, and it’s not that I’m a jaded fan, it’s just beyond the scope of logic sometimes. Then again, I’m seeking logic from WWE? Yeah, I’m an idiot. Good showcase from the workers, but I didn’t get too involved with the match ups aside from the Kevin Owens match, which ended in the wrong manner. Owens now has no weight to anything he says or does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...