Tuesday, October 11, 2016

WWE No Mercy 2016 Results and Review - The Backwards PPV


The WWE got scared, so they turned the wrestling order upside down. I didn’t care for this, but hey, that’s WWE for you.

Quick Note: Pick Up WWE Blu Ray at 50% off by clicking here! No joke!


WWE No Mercy 2016 Results

The Hype Bros and American Alpha defeated The Ascension and The Vaudevillains
Aj Styles defeated Dean Ambrose and John Cena
Nikki Bella defeated Carmella
Heath Slater and Rhyno defeated The Usos
Baron Corbin defeated Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz
Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss
Bray Wyatt defeated Randy Orton

WWE No Mercy 2016 Review

Here are my personal thoughts on what went down at WWE No Mercy 2016.

The Hype Bros and American Alpha defeated The Ascension and The Vaudevillains

This pre-show match prompted my wife to say, “who the hell are these guys?”, and you know what, that’s about what every casual fan was saying. This match was fast, easy to get into, but I couldn’t help but wonder about The Vaudevillains. Remember when they had a great entrance and what not? Now they are nothing short of jobbers.

Match Rating: 3 out of 5

Aj Styles defeated Dean Ambrose and John Cena

Twenty minutes of fast paced action. This is a great overall match, but it was definitely hindered by opening. After watching the match again, I can truly say what I’ve been saying for a while, Dean Ambrose is resting on his laurels. Stone Cold Steve Austin is like Nostradamus, as I watch Ambrose put on the same match, and boring move set alongside John Cena. The only highlight here for me was Aj Styles putting the boots to both men, and getting the win after a cluster of an ending.

Match Rating: 4 out of 5

Nikki Bella defeated Carmella

I like the aggression of Carmella. I really love Carmella’s constant push against Nikki, and it reminds me of the old style wrestling feuds from the past. The heel constantly beating down the good guys until they fight back and pick up a win. Only to get beat down afterwards. This was good. I liked this match.

Match Rating: 3 out of 5

Quick Note: Pick Up WWE Blu Ray at 50% off by clicking here! No joke!


Heath Slater and Rhyno defeated The Usos

I’m done with Heath Slater and Rhyno. I’ve never been a fan of the USOS, so this match was nothing short of boring to me. Oh well.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

Baron Corbin defeated Jack Swagger

Time to take a dump. This wasn’t fun at all. I was half way through a tall boy of Rolling Rock at this point.

Match Rating: 1 out of 5

Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz

Perhaps the best match of the night, these two stole the show. Dolph was going to retire if he lost, and the two guys here put on a showcase of moves. From left to right, you went throughout the history of moves before Dolph finally won. This is a 19 minute opus of great wrestling, with lots of back and forth, interference, and more. I loved it. The Miz is definitely one hell of a wrestler, and lucky to have such a hot wife. As for Ziggler, what a show, I’m glad he has the title, but we all know it’s going to be short lived.

Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss

Basic Divas era match. You may not like that word, but remember, Revolution means a full rotation, so we’re back to that already.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

Bray Wyatt defeated Randy Orton

This was the main event, and it was boring as well. Luke Harper showed up, and just showed up, Orton lost, and that was that. Orton is another jobber, and Wyatt, well, he gets a win for once.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

Final Notes on No Mercy 2016

This was by far the worst PPV this year. I had to drink a tall boy of Rolling Rock to get through it. Otherwise, I was going to go to sleep. This is a boring line up, simple as that. I didn’t like it at all.

Quick Note: Pick Up WWE Blu Ray at 50% off by clicking here! No joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...