Monday, February 13, 2017

WWE Elimination Chamber 2017 Results and Review The Most Predictable Finish or The Fat Era

Steiner Says Bray Wyatt Is Fat. "HE'S FAT!" The Fat Era is here folks
Last night my wife made me a special dinner since my birthday is this week. She made me a steak, and an awesome chocolate and banana gluten free cake. It was special, and that made this night of wrestling a bit more special too. It's been a long time since I've been made to feel special, so I cherished the night.

WWE Elimination Chamber 2017 Results


Mojo Rawley defeated Curt Hawkins
Becky Lynch defeated Mickie James
Kalisto and Apollo Crews defeated Dolph Ziggler
American Alpha won a tag team turmoil match
Nikki Bella vs. Natalya ended in a double countout
Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss for the Women’s Championship
Bray Wyatt defeated John Cena, The Miz, Baron Corbin, Aj Styles, and Dean Ambrose in the elimination chamber match

Mojo Rawley defeated Curt Hawkins


I may be the only Curt Hawkins fan. I may be the only person rooting for the guy, and loved his vignettes. Mojo wins this match, in a hard hitting affair, that was in the pre-show. It wasn’t terrible. It was fun for an opener, and it really made me wish I lived closer to the event, as I would’ve gone, no doubt.

Becky Lynch defeated Mickie James

Mickie James should’ve won this match. This was a pure wrestling match, folks. I loved how well this went, even though I didn’t love the ending. James and Lynch work really well as pure wrestlers, no doubt. This match went well, although the crowd seemed dead for it.

Kalisto and Apollo Crews defeated Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler got super cheered here. He beat down Kalisto up front, then ran down and beat up Apoloo Crews, but Kalisto came back to beat him. But of course, Ziggler got mad and grabbed a chair and beat the two guys up. But here’s the kicker, the crowd was chanting “Thank You Ziggler”.

American Alpha won a tag team turmoil match

I didn’t like this match. Rhyno and Heath Slater should’ve won this match. The crowd was going absolutely nuts for this. American Alpha would get beat down by the Uso brothers, but the Ascension would come out to clean up the bones. Nope. American Alpha win, even though they were dead after the Usos. I didn’t like this booking, but hey, it is what it is.

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya ended in a double countout

This was a fight. A great fight, with Natalya proving that she’s amazing. Nikki is vastly improved, but these two women just got into a fight that ended in a countout. In the backstage area they fought more, and Maryse got embarrassed. So maybe that will set up a match? I don’t know. I know, it seems odd, but if you watch the show, you’ll see what happened.

Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss for the Women’s Championship

Naomi deserves this so much, and the crowd was chanting it. She is awesome. Her timing is great, Bliss seemed rattled, and Naomi felt the glow, and won big. I loved this match, and the crowd was going nuts for her win. Naomi, wow, what a victory. I’ve not felt so proud of a wrestler in a long time, this was great.

Bray Wyatt defeated John Cena, The Miz, Baron Corbin, Aj Styles, and Dean Ambrose in the elimination chamber match

Bray Wyatt won in the most predictable chamber match. I saw on Twitter that people were so astonished about this. I wasn’t. I called it. Every podcast, and every dirt sheet said it would happen, and that’s it. Bray Wyatt wins, and is the new champion. I don’t care. You didn’t care, Corbin looked like a chump getting rolled up for the loss, by the way. I didn’t care for this main event. Oh, and the chamber has been redesigned to look soft. SAWFT! Lame. That was that.

Overall, I’d give this PPV a solid C plus. I had some fun, but it wasn’t as great as the Royal Rumble for me, so that’s that. I know, not a popular opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...