Tuesday, October 3, 2017

WWE Monday Night Raw October 2, 2017 Results and Review The Enzo Ending Again

The Shield Sucked - SRC WWE DOT COM
WWE Monday Night Raw once again proved to be a show that you could miss. I for sure didn’t watch to watch it, and was slapping myself like I was Dean Ambrose to try and wake up because this thing was not that fun to watch. It felt like it was 4 hours long to be honest.

WWE Monday Night Raw October 2, 2017 Results and Review HULU EDITION


As you already know, I watch the HULU edition of the show and I wanted to bang my head against the wall because it was that bad. Don’t believe me? Let’s discuss it.

Brawn Strowman defeated Seth Rollins


Strowman won clean. This was a hard fought battle for Rollins, but he didn’t win this one, and Strowman won 100% clean. He’s now buried the tag champs. Why are they making him out to be so hardcore, if it only took one F5 to bury him at the last PPV against Lesnar? He wins, but this was a fun match to watch, and Rollins is very quick, I’m impressed.

Elias defeated Titus O’Neil


This was not on HULU.

Mickie James defeated Nia Jax via Disqualification


This was not half bad, James was able to put the boots to Jax, but Jax seemed to be poised to win. That is until Alexa Bliss jumped in and saved her. I love Alexa Bliss, and she’s just awesome here, and is the most over women’s wrestler in the WWE, at least on Raw. This was an ok match, but I don’t like that they are redoing the PIGGY JAMES thing only that James is older. Sigh.

The Club Sandwich Boys defeated Matt Hardy and Jason Jordan


This wasn’t shown on HULU.

Dana Warrior presented Belts to Breast Cancer Patients


This was shown on HULU, and I am not going to say something bad about it.

Roman Reigns defeated The Miz via Diqualification


Roman Reigns got an intercontinental title match and wasn’t able to pull a win. Before the match, he beat the holy hell out of the Miztourage. He got a chair and went to town on both guys, leaving The Miz alone in the ring, but that wasn’t enough, because they would come back and beat the guy down.

Bray Wyatt addressed Finn Balor


Another Wyatt Promo? Ugh.

Bayley and Sasha Banks defeated Emma and Alicia Fox


I miss when Noam Dar would say Alicia Fox’s name. This match wasn’t shown on HULU, at least I don’t think it was, I fell asleep at one point.

Kalisto Came Out To Fight Enzo Amore


Since Enzo cut another ending promo, Kalisto came out and will challenge him to fight for the title. Sigh.

Oh and the ending had the Shield members kind of reunite.


What a lousy week of programming from the WWE. These guys are the number one company? They put out less and less wrestling, and more and more filler. This was a horrible night of wrestling, and I can’t wait to not have to watch anything like this, because they truly don’t know how to put on a wrestling show any longer. So many holes, so many boredom movements. Sigh. I’m done with Raw for now. You can’t possibly have liked this terrible showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...