Tuesday, October 31, 2017

WWE Monday Night Raw October 30, 2017 Results and Review The B Word

WWE Monday Night Raw 10/30/2017 - SRC WWE dot com
For those two readers out there, I did manage to watch this week’s Raw. I watched last week too, but didn’t write as much about WWE after the pay per view because I didn’t feel like it. Well, not really, I just had a lot of work and wasn’t up to writing about things as I was working on other things overall. But hey, I’m back now, and let’s talk about the show in which we saw lots of stuff, and filler.

WWE Monday Night Raw October 30, 2017 Results and Review


The opening showed off Stephanie McMahon cutting down Kurt Angle. She made him team captain of the Survivor Series Raw Team, and that means we’ll see him wrestle. She has a way of really being negative on screen, and I like it. Triple H is a lucky man to get to have some action with Stephanie McMahon, wow, I’m just saying. I’m not a sub, but I’d be hers. Anyways, this was dumb.

Nia Jax defeated Bayley


Word on the street is that Nia Jax was mad and left WWE for a while to cool off. She talked to The Rock and pulled some strings apparently because here she is back in action and beating down Bayley. Bayley put up an interesting fight, but she was not going to win, and you knew it. I hear she’s making 200,000 a year, so you know what, why not?

Samoa Joe defeated Apollo Crews


Samoa Joe is back and he hates everyone, or so he says. He made quick work of Apollo Crews, then choked out Titus for being at ringside. This was a quick match, and Crews is back to being jobber status. That sucks, because he’s one of the most talented in-ring performers.

The Miz defeated Matt Hardy


This wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t the best Miz match. It was just kind of bland. I wonder if Strowman is going to take the title off of Miz? Or maybe they won’t even fight. I don’t know. This was an ok match and Hardy is still over, but without Jeff, or being Broken, I don’t really like him as much. It’s a decent match no doubt.

Asuka defeated Stacie Cullen


A burial. A burial so bad that Cullen will most likely be fired, right Emma? Good riddance.

Kane Attacked Daniel Bryan


Daniel Bryan was back stage and the lights went out, then Kane showed up and choke slammed him to hell? You didn’t see it, but it caused Bryan to get left out on a stretcher, so that was that.

Finn Balor defeated Cesaro


Not a terrible match, but not a great one either. I don’t know why this match was booked, or why the tag titles are taking a back seat to action this week, but whatever. Cesaro gave Balor a good fight, but Balor was able to come back and win with his finisher. I still like Alex Wright better.

Kane defeated Seth Rollins


This was hilarious. Seth Rollins loses to Kane. Kane is just burying guys now, and I don’t know why.

Heath Slater and Rhyno defeated The Club Sandwich Boys


This was a trick or treat street fight! It was funny, but man, what a waste of the teams. These guys did manage to put on an entertaining match though, and for that I give them credit. This was a fun moment on Raw, and I loved it. I liked the funny moments, and the good overall brawling. This just had a few spots of fighting, and lots of smashing pumpkins and more. I liked it enough to say that this was the best part of Raw for me.

Jason Jordan attacked Elias


Elias was going to sing a song but Jason Jordan showed up and smashed his guitar. Oh well.

Kalisto defeated Drew Gulak


A quick match in which Kalisto got the win over Gulak, and then Enzo came in and danced and beat up Kalisto. This was awful. Gulak is so much better than this.

Alexa Bliss defeated Mickie James


I love Alexa. This was a good match for what it was, not as good as their TLC match, but it had some good back and forth. Mickie James is so good in the Ring, but Alexa seems to not have chemistry with her. Either way, this match didn’t leave me disappointed, and Bliss won again. Not half bad folks, this was a good main event for Raw.

Braun Strowman Showed Up


Braun Strowman showed up and beat up The Miz and The Miztourage. But shouldn’t he be mad at Kane? Just saying.

Overall, Raw went by fast. The matches were ok, the stories are still continuing for Survivors Series, and well, I don’t hate the show, but it’s far from the best effort from Raw. The street fight was my favorite though, I could watch that again. Great stuff from those teams, although it’s sad to see the talent wasted in such a match that has no real consequences etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...