Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WWE Raw 11/12/12 Results and Review No More Please

WWE Raw 11/12/12 Results

Randy Orton def. Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Ziggler & Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) def. Randy Orton & Kofi Kingston by Alberto Del Rio
Non-Title: Big Show def. William Regal
#1 Contender’s Match for the Divas Title: Kaitlyn def. Layla
8-Man Tag: Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, & Justin Gabriel def. The Prime Time Players and Primo & Epico
R-Truth def. Tensai
Million Dollar Contract on the Line: Ryback def. Brad Maddox
Sheamus def. David Otunga
John Cena (with Ryback and Mick Foley) def. CM Punk (with Paul Heyman)

WWE Raw 11/12/12 Review

I don't have much of a review. I didn't get to see all of raw because my dvr was acting up. What I did see was the same repetitive, stupid and boring wrestling.

There is nothing worth noting on this night, it's the same old bs. THe same matches, the same results, ugh...I'm so sick of the same match ups over and over and over again.

If you liked it, let me know, I don't know, I'm really getting jaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...