Sunday, April 2, 2017

WWE NXT Takeover April 2, 2017 Results and Review Greatest Tag Match Ever


This morning I woke up at 3 am. I don’t get more than 5 hours of sleep a day. I have a hard time sleeping, and it’s wearing on me. I did get to watch NXT Takeover, and it made me wish I went to Orlando. Maybe next year, I will be able to do that. Whatever the case is, here is how this all went down.

WWE NXT Takeover April 2, 2017 Results


Sanity defeated Tye Dillinger, Kassius Ohno, Ruby Riot, and Roderick Strong
Aleister Black defeated Andrade “Cien” Almas
NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain defeted DIY and The Revival
NXT Women’s Champion Asuka defeated Ember Moon
NXT Champion Bobby Roode defeated Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE NXT Takeover April 2, 2017 Review


The first thing that I noticed is that there were 14,000 some odd people at the Amway center. Like I said, I really felt jealous for not going. I am not usually a jealous person, but this show really made me envious of everyone there.

Sanity defeated Tye Dillinger, Kassius Ohno, Ruby Riot, and Roderick Strong

This was a very cool option. Sanity is really fun to watch. Ohno, Dillinger, Riot, and Strong threw out a lot of action. This is a great match with a lot of action. Sanity is like Bray Wyatt’s group, only more interesting to me. They put the boots to the good guys, and at the end, Killian Dame got the pin. This was awesome, just a really good match. Kassius Ohno replaced No Way Jose, and he was great, he put on a show in this one, but Sanity got the win.

Aleister Black defeated Andrade “Cien” Almas

Aleister Black reminds me of Dharma Punx, a book about Zen. It gave me an idea about writing a new book about Zen Buddhism and skateboarding. Black is cool, Almas looks like he is miserable, but he’s doing his job. Black won with a kick called the Black Mass, and that’s it. I like Black’s style, but this isn’t that grand, just yet.

NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain defeated DIY and The Revival

I wasn’t expecting much out of this match, and then things started to pick up. Holy crap this is a 5 star classic if you ask me. The tag team champions took on 4 guys basically, because they teamed up at times. There was so much to this, so many spots, so many great moments. The Authors of Pain looked strong as they won this match. They were able to eliminate DIY and The Revival, but not without taking some serious damage, going through a table, and so much more. This was amazing, just amazing, wow. Favorite spot was the superplex off the top rope into 4 of the team members. Just wow.

NXT Women’s Champion Asuka defeated Ember Moon

This started with a frenetic pace. Ember Moon can hang with Asuka. Asuka was able to throw down a lot, don’t get me wrong, she was putting the boots to Moon, but Moon was able to throw out so many pieces of offense, it was amazing. I loved it. I loved how well she worked, but alas, she did not win. Asuka won, but only after one hell of a battle. This was a great match.

NXT Champion Bobby Roode defeated Shinsuke Nakamura

What a boring match. Shinsuke Nakamura is not a good match for Roode. Roode was boring. He won this match and it was fun. Nakamura lost this one, and he threw out some of the same old push. I didn’t like this match, and that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...