Saturday, February 17, 2018

WWE Monday Night Raw February 12, 2018 Later Than Ever

Bass Beatdown - SRC WWE dot com 
I watched the WWE Monday Night Raw show on Tuesday morning, but I wasn’t able to get to the review until today. Starting next week, I’ll be spending more time writing on time, but for now, you 2 readers, here we go.

WWE Monday Night Raw February 12, 2018 Results and Review


John Cena defeated The Miz

The match was above standard and it opened the show. The Miz was able to put on a lot of offense but Cena hit the super AA and it was all over. The Miz definitely threw down his best match, but it was Cena that would conquer the Hollywood Star yet again. I loved the match, and it was a great opener for me.

The Revival defeated The Club Sandwich Boys

This was a boring, short match. The Club Sandwich Boys lose again. I don’t care about them.

Bayley defeated Sasha Banks

This was another good match, and it’s not as good as their NXT feud, but it was a good fight none-the-less. I liked the way that the two went back and forth, with Sasha Banks playing up the fact that she is the boss. I’d love to hang out with her someday, and just shoot the breeze. She seems like a cool chick. Bayley too, we could talk wrestling all day. Either way, this match ended with Bayley getting the win, and it was a good match. Afterwards, Nia Jax jumped the two.

Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville defeated Alexa Bliss and Mickie James

This wasn’t a great match, and it was short. Bliss and James lose this one, but it wasn’t half bad for what it was.

Braun Strowman beat up Elias

Elias came out to throw in a musical performance, but Braun Strowman showed up and hit him with a bass, and that was that.

Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus

Not a terrible match, but I wonder how bad Sheamus’ neck is. Not as bad as I thought, since he was in here with the Big Dog getting through a quality match.

Finn Balor and Seth Rollins defeated 5 others to get into the Elimination Chamber Match

I didn’t pay nearly as much attention as I’d liked to for this one, and well, the end was Finn and Rollins pinning a guy at the same time. I didn’t care, but they are now in the Elimination Chamber, which is fine, I guess?

Overall, the night of Raw was missing the 205 Live guys, but it had a lot of great action, and it was worth watching all 3 hours instead of the HULU edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...