Wednesday, March 7, 2018

WWE Smackdown Live March 6, 2018 Results and Review The B Show Cannot Get Worse

Styles Delivers - source wwe dot com
There cannot be a worse show than Smackdown. It’s simply a terrible progression that you know you hate, but you won’t admit it. I couldn’t believe how bad this thing was, but then again, I could believe it because I keep seeing this occur over and over again. At least we didn’t get a six woman tag team match again, right? Let’s discuss how this all went down for a moment.

WWE Smackdown Live March 6, 2018 Results and Review


Charlotte Flair and Ruby Riott Cut Promos

These two women cut promos and that’s it. The two went through scripted lines and it was awkward as hell. I didn’t like the performances here, and I can’t believe it didn’t turn into fisticuffs. The show was simple enough, and it worked for what it was. At the end of the day, this was just filler to me. Bobby Roode interrupted everyone and then we cut to commercial.

Jinder Mahal defeated Randy Orton

I called this one. I thought that the Fastlane match would turn into a triple threat, and maybe it still will happen. Other than that, we saw Jinder Mahal get the pinfall after Orton got distracted by Bobby Roode outside of the ring. This wasn’t half bad, as the match went back and forth and the two can wrestle well together. I didn’t hate it, but I just knew that Jinder Mahal was going to win this match.

Becky Lynch defeated Carmella

This was all Carmella for the most part. Lynch was getting a beat down for the most part, but one mistake and Carmella got hooked into the arm bar and that was that. Lynch was able to tap out Carmella and that was ok I guess. I really miss James Ellsworth at this point because he could keep helping Carmella win matches, and now, it’s just boring to me.

Aj Styles cut a promo.

Aj Styles got interrupted by Dolph Ziggler and the two exchanged words before they started their match.

Aj Styles vs. Dolph Ziggler

This was a halfway decent match, but it went too long without a winner because out came Zayn and Owens showing up and causing chaos. That made Shane McMahon show up to make this a straight up tag team match! I kid. Instead it was simply another setup for a fatal 5 way in which Baron Corbin was sent in.

Sami Zayn won a fatal 5 way

This was a fast paced match with a lot of fun spots, but it was all about the end with Kevin Owens getting pinned by Zayn. There’s not much to say about all of this, other than Aj Styles is the best wrestler in the world. He was able to gain a serious amount of momentum here and it was fascinating to see the whole thing. I was impressed with the move set he threw down, and well, everyone else got their stuff in as well.

A highlight for me was when Rusev challenged Nakamura backstage. Other than that, this was a B show and it sucked. Nothing was memorable here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...