Wednesday, June 13, 2018

WWE 205 Live June 12, 2018 Results and Review Just Wrestling

Mustafa Ali Against All Odds - SRC WWE 
This must be the C show right? All I can say about these shows is that I really miss Enzo Amore. He was killer on the mic and could draw real heat, not like anything going on right now with the wrestling.

WWE 205 Live June 12, 2018 Results and Review Just Wrestling

Kalisto, Gran Metalik, and Lince Dorado defeated Drew Gulak, The Brian Kendrick, and Jack Gallagher

There’s nothing wrong with these guys wrestling, but I feel like I’ve seen this so many times, that it’s been bad. Not only that, the good guys win again, and it’s awful. I hate how predictable things are, and well, once again we are in a predictable mode and that sucks.

Akira Tozawa defeated Steve Irby

A jobber match, nothing to see here. They have such an array of talent, but this is how they use it?

Mustafa Ali defeated Tony Nese

Of course he did. This was a match I’ve seen one hundred times before, and it was good as always, but when you see the same thing over and over again, you start to get bored with things. It was fine, but I could’ve easily spent my time doing literally anything else, and guessed the result of this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...