Wednesday, July 11, 2018

WWE 205 Live July 10, 2018 Results and Review

Itami vs Alexander (2018) - Src WWE 
The show started with talking, and honestly I don't know, I didn't have the sound on, so I'm just going to review the show's wrestling because I can't stand the commentary and talking on these shows. If you like that, cool, I'm not a big fan.

WWE 205 Live July 10, 2018 Results and Review

Kalisto vs. Tony Nese Ended in A Double Count Out

I'm assuming it was a double count out, because I didn't see anything turn out in the middle of the ring.

Lio Rush defeated Colin Delaney

This match was what you'd expect it to be. Rush wins.

Cedric Alexander defeated Hideo Itami

This was a hard hitting back and forth match, and it was a great example of what 205 Live can showcase, it's just sad that not a lot of people watch it. Itami put up a good battle, but in the end, Alexander was the one that would get the upper hand, and hit The Lumbar Check. Good match, great show, if you like pure wrestling, and lots of commercials for the network shows and the PPV, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...