Tuesday, November 28, 2017

WWE Monday Night Raw November 27, 2017 Results and Review The Dumpster Fire

Asuka - Source WWE dot com 
Within a few minutes of the show starting I already regretted watching Raw. The announce team is nonsensical, and it’s just so bad, that I can’t wait to watch something else for another website that I write. I almost switched it to Spanish, because it’s so bad. I haven’t heard an announce team this bad since I watched last week’s Smackdown. I hate Phillips. Anyways, tonight was a terrible showcase of Raw, and you know it’s bad when you are watching the HULU version and say this. So let’s discuss what went down and how bad it could’ve been, because it was awful.

WWE Monday Night Raw November 27, 2017 Results and Review


Elias and The Miztourage showed up to crash the Roman Reigns introduction. Roman talks too much, and he wears the belt like he’s disrespecting it, which I hate. It’s stupid. Elias and Miz’s crew came out and said that he would take on Reigns for the IC title later in the show, and that was that.

Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro


I hate singles matches that carry out a feud for the tag division. I would rather see tag teams facing off to rise through the ranks to get a title shot. Not just this stupid cycle of single victories. Seth Rollins and Cesaro put on a good show, and they are great at what they do, but the bigger picture is about the tag team gold, and I didn’t really care about this at all, and I don’t know anyone that cared about it either. It’s stupid if you ask me. Good match though, so in that sense, this was the best part about Raw tonight.

Samoa Joe defeated Titus O’Neil


This was not shown on HULU.

Paige, Mandy Rose, and Sonya Deville confronted and beat down Sasha Banks


Not the boss any more are you Sasha? Wait, does she read my blog? Hey girl, hey?! The trio of new comers showed up and just beat down Banks and that’s that. Backstage her teammates were all taken out so it was Banks alone to get a beat down. Quick question, where was Nia Jax? Just asking.

Bray Wyatt defeated Matt Hardy


This was not shown on HULU.

Rich Swann defeated Akira Tozawa, Noam Dar, and Ariya Daivari


This was not shown on HULU.

Roman Reigns defeated Elias in the Intercontinental Title Match


Holy crap, Elias! Elias is like a jacked Macho Man, and he has all of the makings of a big star if you ask me. I don’t know how far they will push him, but he came out here and put the boots to Roman Reigns. Reigns was viciously attacked by Elias, and wow, what amazing showcase of talent. Even with the Miztourage helping, Roman Reigns would win, but this was not an easy fight for him at all. Elias shined here, and his top rope elbow drop would make even Macho Man proud.

Post match, Samoa Joe choked out Reigns on the ramp, and he may be next in line for an Intercontinental Title Shot, only to lose.

Asuka defeated Dana Brooke


This is just what it sounds like, a beat down. Dana Brooke didn’t last more than 5 seconds here, and that was that. She got buried.

Kane defeated Jason Jordan via Count Out


This was a terrible match. Jordan played that his knee was injured and got counted out. That prompted Finn Balor aka Alex Wright 2.0 to come out and fight Kane, only to lead to a disqualification when Braun Strowman interfered. What a pathetic showcase.

So that was that. This night of Raw felt like it was 4 hours long if you ask me. I can’t believe how awful this night of wrestling was, and you know what, it’s a dumpster fire that is going to continue until the Royal Rumble if you ask me. Oh well. Maybe Smackdown will be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...