Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WWE Raw 12/15/08 Results

I'm not going to be reviewing ECW and Raw this week, I have company in my house until Thursday morning. I will be reviewing TNA Impact and Smackdown though. Sorry peeps. Don't hold it against me.

Kelly Kelly & Melina def. Women's Champion Beth Phoenix & Jillian Hall
Rey Mysterio def. Sim Snuka (disqualification)
World Tag Team Champions The Miz & John Morrison def. CM Punk & Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler def. Santa Claas
World Heavyweight Champion John Cena & Batista def. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Manu (disqualification)

Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...