Monday, February 2, 2009

WWF Jake The Snake Roberts vs Randy Macho Man Savage 1992

Back in 1992, when I was a mere 9 years old Jake "The Snake" Roberts wrestled Macho Man Randy Savage on Saturday Night's Main Event, and was latered on a vhs tape that I had entitled "The Best of WWF", and I"m not sure what volume. So with an NWA update yesterday, I thought it would be cool do have a WWF update today.

Enjoy this classic match up from 1992, featuring two of my all time favorite wrestlers!

WWF Saturday Night's Main Event 1992

Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs. Randy "Macho Man" Savage



Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...