Tuesday, December 19, 2017

WWE Monday Night Raw December 18, 2017 Results and Review The Dumpster Fires of All Dumpsters

Alex Wright > Finn Balor 
I’m not sure how to even frame this positively. I guess I can see it in a positive light, but it’s hard for me to do so. The reason being is simple, it’s very difficult to be a long time fan and not ask questions about what is going on. I guess I’ll just talk about the HULU version because hey, that’s what I have to watch these days.

WWE Monday Night Raw December 18, 2017 Results and Review


Kurt Angle comes out, and out come Kane and Braun Strowman, and that forces Angle to announce that the two of them will face Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble for the title. I do not want to see this at all. Absolutely, do not want to see anything with these three. I can’t wait for Lesnar to escape for another win, and then get paid more than any other champion on the roster, and work less dates than everyone else. I’m tired of Lesnar, it’s that simple.

Seth Rollins defeated Jason Jordan


Why? Just why does Jason Jordan get so much time to lose? Seth Rollins takes him on and wants Samoa Joe too, and well, he first beats Jordan in a competitive match, and then Rollins would get the win. This isn’t a bad match, but it’s not that great. It has the same spots you’d expect, but I feel like I’ve seen so much Jason Jordan losses, that it just gets boring for me.

Finn Balor and Hideo Itami defeated The Miztourage


Finn Balor started with fighting The Miztourage, and it wasn’t that great. He was having a hard time with the two, and out came Hideo Itami and that set up a Straight up Tag team Match Playa! The match had Balor getting beat up a lot, and it was awful. Balor was getting beat up and beat up, and then got the tag for Itami and that was the end. He tore through the jobbers and that’s the end of that. I don’t see the big deal with this guy, at least not in WWE.

Cedric Alexander defeated Drew Gulak to earn the right to challenge Enzo Amore


This was not shown on HULU.

Asuka defeated Alicia Fox


This was not shown on HULU

The Bar and Samoa Joe defeated Ambrose, Rollins, and Jason Jordan


This was not a great match, and since Ambrose is injured, Jordan and Rollins already had a match earlier, this was not going to be good. It was mediocre at best, and had a lot of great elements, as the teams are good to work with the teams. This is not a terrible match, mind you, but I feel like I’ve seen this so many times it was just boring to me.

Matt Hardy did a promo.


This was not shown on HULU

The Revival defeated Heath Slater and Rhyno


This was not shown on HULU

Elias is in the 2018 Rumble.


Meh

Stephanie McMahon Announcement


What can I say? McMahon came out and said there will be a women’s Royal Rumble match. I didn’t care. Are there even 30 women on the roster? Ugh. Ok well, good for them?

Raw had so little wrestling that I took a nap immediately afterward. This was a dumpster fire of Raw, and reminded me of WCW Thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...