Monday, September 28, 2009

WWE Monday Night Raw 9/28/09 Results Cena is Superman For Sure

Once again I must let anyone reading this site know that I have no cable. I have no source to view RAW or any wrestling. I don't have digital television and can't get a converter.

I'm moving to Moscow, Idaho.

I am unemployed. I have no money, and well...the future of this site is bleak.

I asked many times for help and no one bought anything. So this site is officially on hold until I can get some money to get cable or a converter box...I think? I'm not sure.

Until then, here are the latest raw results.


Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show def. MVP & Mark Henry
Divas Champion Mickie James def. Rosa Mendes
Jack Swagger def. Evan Bourne
Chris Masters & Chavo Guerrero def. Santino Marella & Hornswoggle
WWE Champion John Cena def. Chris Jericho, Big Show & Randy Orton in a 3-on-1 Gauntlet Match

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...