Friday, September 3, 2010

WWE SUPERSTARS 9/2/10 Results and Review

WWE Superstars 9/2/10 Results

Ted Dibiase defeated Goldust
Santino defeated 1 of the USOS
Kofi Kingston defeated Chavo Guerrero

WWE Superstars 9/2/10 Review

I'm dead tired this week, worst than any time before. I'm not sure why I even watch some of this stuff, but I can't resist....must move forward.

Ted Dibiase defeated Goldust

Not a terrible match, but it was slow. I'm under the impression that Goldust is trying to teach the youngster and this match was another lesson. Maryse was out there looking hot, and she made me want to go look at her playboy pictures again, but I fought the urge and kept with this match, which was actually long. Goldust would not be able to put away Dibiase, and the end came with his Dreamstreet finisher. I didn't hate the match, but I don't think it rung true with a lot of the casual fans.

Santino defeated 1 of the USOS

The burial of the USOS continues yet again. Santino won this match without too much of a problem. I don't care, you didn't care, and I'm sick of not having a real tag division.

Kofi Kingston defeated Chavo Guerrero

THis match wasn't bad, and Chavo can still put on ok matches. I'm surprised that he doesn't get much of a better push or story line. Kofi hit his spots well enough, and eventually knocked out Chavo with a nice kick off the top, and that was that.

This week's Superstars wasn't terrible, and was pur wrestling, but from wrestlers I didn't really care about. On a side note, it looked like Chavo was injured, but maybe it wasn't that serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...