Friday, September 17, 2010

TNA IMPACT 9/16/10 Results and Review

TNA IMPACT 9/16/10 Results

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash double countout
Jay Lethal defeated Doug Williams for the x-division title
Taylor Wilde & Hamada defeated The Beautiful People
Brian Kendrick defeated Matt Morgan
Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle

TNA IMPACT 9/16/10 Review

The shift and alt keys on my laptop are brokwn. So I am now writing on a usb keyboard to try and make sure I can still type. I hate how things are looking for me right now, as I've still not landed any job, and no one buys anything from my amazon links, and no one clicks on ads...either way....I'm once again reviewing TNA...even though I'm sick of TNA.

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash double countout

This match was beyond stupid. It was a double countout, that's about it. Nothing happened except for Joe and Double J brawling outside with Sting and Kevin Nash.

Jay Lethal defeated Doug Williams for the x-division title

Not a terrible match, not a great match. There were some nice moments that made this match worth watching. Doug William's is quite good, but Lethal? It seems like he was just thrown in here for no apparent reason. Lethal was able to block the tornado DDT and then hit the Lethal Injection to get the three count. I'm not sure why they just hot shot the title like this, considering there's no build up or anything....I guess this is a feel good moment? I don't know. Not a terrible match, not a great one either.

Taylor Wilde & Hamada defeated The Beautiful People

THis was terrible. This was just terrible. Hamada and Taylor Wilde have very little to work with in Lacey Von Erich. This was a bad match, with terrible mess ups, and stupidity throughout. I hated it. THe women's division champs are still champs, and Taylor WIlde is still selling sunglasses in her home town, because she's broke.

Dreamer and Fortune call a truce? This seemed weird.

Then Fortune beat him up.

Out came Brian Kendrick...again...to save the day.

Brian Kendrick defeated Matt Morgan

This was anon-match. It was stupid. Kendrick beat morgan in a quick roll up...whatever...tna sucks.

Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle

I didn't see it, I don't watch the other show....i heard it was a draw. the match sucked...i'm so sick of tna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...