Monday, December 14, 2015

WWE TLC 2015 Results and Review Stone Cold Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns Lost, But Beat The Hell Out of Sheamus - SRC WWE.Com
WWE TLC ran through PPV and the WWE Network last night, and I haven’t been so excited to see a show in a long time. Albeit, I wasn’t too thrilled before the show, but when it came time for the lights to dim and the curtains to open on the showcase, I was ready with a large pizza and a bottle of whiskey to wash it down. I can truly say that this was the best PPV of 2015 in my opinion. You may not get that from several podcasts that recapped the show. Especially the shows like Wrestling Soup, which took a dump on a lot of the shows main pieces. Why even watch or do a podcast if you don’t even like what you’re watching? Whatever, lots of negativity out there, but I remain positive, because I loved the show, and that’s that. Here’s a few of my thoughts coming out of the show.



Sasha Banks defeated Becky Lynch (preshow)

Not a bad match, but it appears that it was a throwaway. Given little time, Lynch lost due to heel-ish tactics here. Not bad, but not good either.

The New Day defeated The Lucha Dragons and the Usos

This was one of the best triple threat ladder matches I’ve seen in ten years. The Lucha Dragons took some sick bumps, and honestly, I thought they had this one. Xavier Woods on the commentary, correcting Michael Cole was great. Throwing a trombone for the win, who does that? Who throws a trombone? I loved it. New Day is unstoppable.

Rusev defeated Ryback

Dude, Ryback is amazing. I know, I hated his strong style before, but now, he’s jumping off the top rope, he’s got a sick missile dropkick, and he led Rusev into a good match. Rusev is good, and his grabbing some titty was awesome, if I do say so myself. Lana looks good.

Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger

Del Rio’s new merch is awesome. This match? Not so much. Good overall effort, but Swagger needs to go, goodbye Swagger. The ending though, holy crap, that foot stomp on the chairs. Reminded me of Konnan versus Perro Aguayo from “When Worlds Collide” AAA ppv I was at live.

The Wyatt Family defeated The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno

Now here was a great match up. The teams really threw down. I liked it a lot. Bubba Ray was going to go for a flaming table spot, but The Wyatts controlled that. Great effort, Wyatts actually win for once.

Ambrose Wins The Intercontinental Championship - SRC WWE.com
Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens

Holy crap, this match was good. Kevin Owens took Ambrose lightly, because the finish was exactly what you would expect from a prize fighter letting his guard down. Ambrose winning the title was definitely a feel good moment. This match was fast, flowed nicely, and definitely put on a showcase of the two.

Charlotte defeated Paige

Good effort here, but nothing I didn’t expect. Charlotte continues to be a heel, or rather winning at all costs. Paige did ok, but she was going down, no doubt. I liked this one.

Sheamus defeated Roman Reigns

Sheamus worked his ass off, and so did Reigns for that matter. Roman Reigns did everything he could possibly do to get the win, but nope. The League of Nations ran down to help Sheamus win this one. Where were Roman’s friends? What the hell? After the match Roman Reigns beat the snot out of Triple H and walked away like he was the second coming of Stone Cold. Oh, and the crowd was completely with Reigns here.

Overall, TLC 2015 was awesome. I loved it. You know you didn’t hate it. Unless you’re Wrestling Soup Podcast, of any other podcast out there, you most likely enjoyed this one. I did. I thought it was a great one, and even though some say it’s predictable, I just have to remind you that Hogan did the predictable thing for 15 some odd years and no one complained, so shut up, quit whining and enjoy the show.

WWE TLC 2015 Results

Sheamus defeated Roman Reigns
Charlotte defeated Paige
Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship
The Wyatt Family defeated The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno (Elimination Tables Match)
Alberto Del Rio defeated Jack Swagger (Chairs Match)
Rusev defeated Ryback
The New Day defeated The Lucha Dragons and the Usos (Ladder Match)
Sasha Banks defeated Becky Lynch (preshow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...