Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Brown Shoeman Looks Weak Against Shane McMahon

Brown Shoeman Is Weak Versus Shane McMahon
This past week on Raw, Brown Shoeman was in the ring and caught a beat down from Shane McMahon, as he was taken out of the ring. Now, the logic of this is absolutely stupid.

Brown Shoeman is Wreddit’s poster child. They love him. He can do no wrong. I got called a stupid idiot on that board so much, I finally quit and walked away. So much so that I’m now writing all my lame ass opinions on this blog, since the internet wrestling community doesn’t really like me, like the rest of the world.

There’s a reason why I’m a loner with no friends, but let’s get back on topic.

Brown Shoeman has been booked to be a monster, no problem. However, when he gets tossed out of the ring by Shane McMahon, a non-wrestler, he looks weak. He should be the “monster”, right? Not the guy that can easily be taken out by a few shots, and then out you go buddy.

I found that to be weak.

All monsters will eventually get buried. Mark my words people, Brown Shoeman will get buried sooner than later, just like all the monsters that the WWE has tried to create beforehand. At one point or another burials occur, and it’s going to be great for me to see it happen, especially after Reddit’s wrestling area basically threw me out.

Sometimes I wish I had friends that liked wrestling, instead of just writing this blog that no one reads. Perhaps a podcast, but then again, it’s a lonely life for people without a popular opinion, isn’t it?

So here you go, if you're going to buy WWE crap, you can do so by clicking here and helping this blog start a podcast. If not, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...