Friday, January 26, 2007

Diva's Are Ruining WWE



I do think that a few girls are cute in the WWE, but none of them cuter than Victoria. That's something of a different topic at this point though.

Right now I want to talk about the demise of what's going on in the wwe. I'm talking about the divas. These girls get paid to look good, then wrestle the bathroom break match. I for one, don't care about the divas as a wrestling standpoint and I don't know anyone that does. I would love to see the divas actually learn how to wrestle. The only great wrestler that has come out of the WWE is Victoria, and she really worked hard. She has a knee brace and shows wear and tear from her job. The other close diva is Trish Stratus, who ended up having he funnest run in WWE. The last one is Lita, but she was trained in Mexico with rumors flying all over the place.

I think that the Divas should just leave at this point. I don't want to talk about it further. Maybe if they got good wrestlers, I'd actually watch them in action. Until then, I'm using their entrances as a bathroom break cue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...