Thursday, January 25, 2007

TNA (WCW LITE)

I've noticed that a lot of marks out there want to talk about TNA as something that is worthwhile. I've noticed the evolution of TNA is great, and it has gone through a lot of changes.

I'm going to talk about 3 major things that I dislike:

1) The six sided ring is stupid. I didn't like it in Mexico, and I definitely don't like that here in the United States. It's working somewhat well for the company, however I still do not enjoy watching six sides. Although, I do like the x-division matches including the six sides of steel match. So on one side I like the appeal of a six sides of steel match, but I don't like the ring set up at all.

2) The shoot idea. I hear that the X-Division is going into a change, and that they will have shoot style matches. I hate this idea with a passion, and if they do that, i will never watch TNA again.

3) Rehashing old talent. Sure the WWE does this every now and then, but they don't do it on a regular basis. That's something that I can't really talk about in regards to greater detail. But in regards to TNA, I think that Kevin Nash, Konnan, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, and Sting are ruining the federation with their horrible matches. They are slow and don't lend well to newer, faster, better talent.

That's my three woes for TNA, but I have a lot more coming in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...