Monday, December 3, 2007

Edge Interview with Marvel Comics



Right before his major return to WWE Edge was interviewed for Marvel Comics, and he had a few things to say about Comic Books and other subjects. Topics ranging from Who he would like to wrestle in the Marvel Universe, His Favorite Comic Books growing up, and a variety of other things. Here's a an excerpt:


Marvel.com: How did you get to be a Marvel fan?

Edge: I've always loved comics, basically since I can remember. Comics along with [the band] KISS were really the first things that I discovered. For some reason I latched onto those things. I loved the artwork and, also as long as I can remember, I've been able to draw.......


You can check out the whole interview Here, thanks to Marvel Online. It's probably one of the better things they have done in recent news from the comic book giant.

Edge of course has returned and is involved in the worst story line in wrestling histories...ranking right up there with the Katie Vick Storyline.

Liked this post? Want to help me keep blogging? Buy a dvd or two from Amazon.com and save up to 75% off WWE merchandise, and get free shipping while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...