Monday, November 24, 2008

WWE Raw Results 11/24/08

Alright party people, I'm actually on vacation this week. I'm in Moscow, Idaho. I did manage to catch WWE Survivor's Series, however I am not fully capable of doing reviews this week. So instead I'll just post the results whenever I can.

Sorry dudes...I'm away for Thanksgiving. You can always go to other sites for the mean time. I'll be back the first of december.

WWE Raw Results 11/24/08

Mickie James, Candice Michelle & Melina def. Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea Burchill & Jillian.
World Tag Team Champion CM Punk def. Snitsky to progress in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament
Goldust def. Santino Marella
Chris Jericho def. Batista and Randy Orton to become No. 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship
World Tag Team Champion Kofi Kingston def. Kane by diqualification to progress in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament
Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio def. The Miz & John Morrison


Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...