Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WWE Tribute To The Troops 12/19/09 Results and Review

WWE Tribute To The Troops 12/19/09 Results

Mark Henry & Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Carlito & C.M. Punk
The Miz defeated John Morrison
John Cena defeated Chris Jericho

WWE Tribute To The Troops 12/19/09 Review

Mark Henry & Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Carlito & C.M. Punk

The troops got a treat, at least if they were kayfabe. Mysterio and Henry had their way with the bad guys and won easily. Punk started the match hot, but Carlito got in and lost it all. Not too crazy, but definitely better than some of the terrible matches I’ve had to witness in the recent years.

R Truth came out dressed as Santa! He also then called out the WWE Divas dressed up in festive attire. Obama also had something to say in a taped address troops, which wasn’t terrible.

The Miz defeated John Morrison

These two have wrestled in the states many time, and it is painfully obvious that this was taped before the TLC ppv, because Morrison still has the title. This match was safe, including the nice Superplex out of the corner, but overall it was a fast, easy match up. Morrison had control for the most part, but Morrison got wrapped up by The Miz, putting his feet on the ropes and winning this thing while cheating; not a terrible match.

John Cena defeated Chris Jericho

Jericho wasn’t going to win this one, I just felt it, and it turned out to be true. Jericho had a few good spots, but nothing too crazy, as the guys were playing it somewhat safer than usual. Cena did take a bump outside which looked hard, but overall, Jericho and Cena put on a good match for the troops, and that was that. Cena wins after the attitude adjustment.

This years show was ok, I didn’t remember last years.

Without having a job right now, and no one calling me back from countless applications, I’ve been considering joining the military. I haven’t done it yet, but if things continue the way they are and I’m broke and no hope to get even a job at McDonalds, then I guess I’ll serve my country.

----------------

Alright, If you're reading this blog on a constant basis, consider helping me pay the cable bill. Simply purchase something on amazon.com by clicking here.If not, that's fine, the least you can do is subscribe via rss or simply link to this blog.

Lastly, please leave a comment, I would like to communicate with anyone. I'm also on aim, and have 19 other blogs, so I'm not hard to find. Cheers!

Oh and don't forget the new Batista Dvd out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...