Saturday, October 6, 2012

WWE Smackdown Results and Review 10/5/12 The B Show

WWE Smackdown Results and Review 10/5/12

The Prime Time Players defeated R-Truth and Kofi Kingston
Ryback defeated Primo
Layla defeated Alicia Fox
The Miz (with Big Show) defeated Sheamus by DQ
Team Hell No defeated Alberto Del Rio and David Otunga by Daniel Bryan
Tensai (with Sheamus) defeated Big Show by DQ
CM Punk defeated Dolph Ziggler

WWE Smackdown Best and Worst and What Not

Smackdown was on last night and I caught most of it, but was tired. I did manage to record it so I got to see the epic moments and what not.

The best match of the night was definitely the main event. I have no idea why Ziggler is not a champion yet, but he is ready and it shows. He went toe to toe with Cm Punk yet again and while Punk won, it wasn’t an easy battle.

The tag team championship tournament had a cool match, and I’m hoping that the Prime Time Players are just one of the many tag teams that will not be “hot shotted” to the titles.

Bad and Worst

Smackdown had some funk, and no I don’t mean Brodus Clay. The show had a few moments that I just didn’t care about, mainly the Sheamus and Big Show angle that ran throughout the night.

The women’s match was horrible.

Ryback was cool, but can we get him some serious competition already?

Tensai is still here?

Overall Show

Overall, Smackdown showcased why it is exactly the B Show. Sure, there wasn’t as much filler as Monday Night Raw gets, but it’s certainly a far cry from being the best show in the company. Heck, I liked Main Event better, but that’s not saying a lot.

Maybe I was just tired, but Smackdown didn’t hold my attention like Raw did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...