Thursday, October 4, 2012

WWE Main Event 10/4/12 Results and Review Punk is Truly The Best

WWE Main Event 10/4/12 Results

CM Punk defeated Sheamus
Santino & Zack Ryder defeated Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel

WWE Main Event Thoughts and Review

This new show for WWE was shot in an odd manner, making the arena seem smaller, and possibly a set up for a house show type of thing. The whole thing was smaller scale the the other productions, that’s for sure.

CM Punk and Sheamus put on a great match, in my view. This was a crisp back and forth match with no clear winner until Punk cheated to win. I liked the way that Punk is using the in ring “heel” strategy to win, and I liked that Sheamus said there would be another time and then, Punk would get the “BRO” Kick.

The tag team championship tournament also carried on, but that was relatively uneventful and boring to me. Sure I like comedy teams, but Gabriel and Kidd just got played as jobbers.

Main Event Status

The Main Event program reminds me a lot of WCW Thunder, and well, it will most likely suffer that fate, much like WWE Superstars did a few months back.

Until next time, Buy something from Amazon, and help me keep paying for cable television.

This review was brought to you in part by CM PUNK THE BEST IN THE WORLD BLU RAY. It comes out sooner than you think, and you can save 30% by ordering from amazon.com here. Help me out by purchasing the blu ray and let me know if it's any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...