Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Strangling ECW



ECW did a great thing last week with the gulf of Mexico match, not because it was the greatest match in the world, but moreover because it was something different in light of recent events.

But this week they completely trashed that notion and are strangling the life out of the ECW fans.

Why should I stay up so late for such a mediocre show?

Seriously, this thing is full of crap.

I was considering the idea that there might be some greater merit to the show, but there really isn't. ECW under a WWE umbrella is really failing to meet the mark that I want as a fan.

I'm tired today due to staying up to watch Ecw, I'm not so sure that I'm going to stay up for it next week...unless something big is announced.

Liked this post? Want to help me keep blogging? Buy a dvd or two from Amazon.com and save up to 75% off WWE merchandise, and get free shipping while you're at it; just click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...