Saturday, April 2, 2016

WWE WrestleMania 32 Predictions


Here we go, we are less than 1 day away from the big one, the granddaddy of them all. I went from having a living room full of fans, to having a living room full of cats, and since I have no friends and I’m not in Dallas, I’m going to watch on the WWE network. With that in mind, consider the following run down of the matches and my predictions overall.

Wrestlemania 32 Matches and my preditions (sir Jorge wwe)


WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H defeats Roman Reigns


What’s best for business? I’m going to say that Triple H is going to win yet again. Why? Because I was at Kroger this morning and he is on the cover of yet another men’s health magazine. Plus, Reigns is getting booed so badly, he’s got to lose, and not only that, he loses out of frustration. He just gives up, or he ends up losing because Triple H’s friends run deep.

Dean Ambrose defeats Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred Street Fight)


Brock Lesnar was recently interviewed saying that Vince McMahon has cashed a lot of checks to get Lesnar to wrestle. Well guess what? He says he has reached his limit. Well, you know what? Dean Ambrose wins, Lesnar goes bye bye because he’s OVER RATED.

Shane McMahon defeats The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)


Shane McMahon wins this one, simple as that. I don’t know why, don’t know how, but he’ll win.

Divas Champion Charlotte defeats Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks (Triple Threat Match)


Charlotte retains, it’s not time for her to lose the belt, that’s my 2 cents.

Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens wins the ladder match


Kevin Owens wins, and milks the mania thing.


AJ Styles defeats Chris Jericho


AJ Styles wins, and Jericho retires.

The 3rd annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal will be won by Mark Henry


There’s not much to this except Henry is retiring.

The New Day defeats The League of Nations


The New Day will win again, and everyone will dance.

The Usos defeats The Dudley Boyz


The Usos will win, and the Dudleys will retire.

The Total Divas defeats B.A.D. & Blonde


The Bellas get one last ride before retirement.

United States Champion Kalisto defeats Ryback


Kalisto wins, I don’t care.

Overall, Wrestlemania has the weakest card since Wrestlemania 15 bored me to death. Will this be a great one? Or will it absolutely blow? I don’t know. I’m excited though, seriously, excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...