Sunday, September 23, 2007

Goldberg vs. Glacier Wcw Thunder



I remember when Thunder launched, I used to watch it every Thursday, which was great. I loved the show, and I remember vividly times when Raven vs. DDP was a major part of that show. I also remember Bill Goldberg stacking up a big win streak that included the match above.

Now considering that GLacier was being primed into being a major star, I wonder why they buried him by wrestling Goldberg in a non eventful match?

Then again, WCW is far gone and no wonder why.

The overall match quality improved as time goes by, and Goldberg began having some quality matches. This one however was worth the Thunder moniker and it proves that there could be a great Thursday night show that involves the mid card.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...