Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I called It - Punk vs. Big Daddy V



I wrote in to a popular podcast and told them that Big Daddy V was going to be the next in line or at least being groomed towards a shot at C.M. Punk and the Ecw Title. They laughed in my face and made fun of my comments that Big Daddy V was nothing more than Mark Henry #2.

What about now?

After last night's Ecw, those idiots can shove their podcast, because LOOK! Big Daddy V mops up C.M. Punk in an interesting array, causing me and the wrestling world to believe that Big Daddy V is GOING TO GET AN ECW TITLE SHOT!

Maybe I should start a podcast, because this is huge news for me.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you can chek this my site with the latest WWE News

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Maybe you can chek this my site with the latest WWE News

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...