Friday, August 10, 2007

Wrestling News Sites Suck

I subscribe to a few wwe rss feeds, and I get my news daily. But I hate it when these sites claim that the WWE has released "SUPERSTARS" or "FIRED" someone. I always think that they have fired someone serious and when I get there it's no one but a jobber or guy I haven't even heard of!

Why do they report like this?

On this blog I don't report the news on the wrestling world like other sites. I don't do play by play, I give sole opinion. Some may agree, others may disagree, but all in all I try my best to make it at least credible. You don't see me fool the readers into clicking into my site by saying that WWE has fired a "Superstar", if someone gets fired I tell you about it in a way that makes it analytical. Like when Dupree got fired...that was worth talking about. If some lame OVW guy gets canned...what do I care? He wasn't on tv and he's not in this blog.

I wish more sites would be honest and be true to the fans that are reading their site, click on ads, and buying merch with their affiliates.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...