Wednesday, August 22, 2007

NPR Considers Wrestling a Real Sport

This morning I was surprised to see that NPR had done a news piece on Wrestling and somehow pointed to the fact that other sports should take note. That seems funny to me.

I don't like the way the media is treating the whole Benoit thing, after so many weeks.

Maybe I'm a culprit too somehow.

NPR has done a little article and radio piece
about how other sports should take note that the WWE has had so many wrestling deaths and the deaths are all people that are under the age of 50 years old.

Why should other sports consider it? I don't think it should matter. Seriously, it shouldn't matter because no one cared about pro-wrestling before the deaths, and no one should make a big deal about "other sports" because pro-wrestling isn't something that is considered a sport any longer. At one point maybe...but now? Come on...it's dumb to think of it as a sport.

Sometimes I wish we did think about it as a sport.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...