Friday, May 8, 2009

WWE Friday Night Smackdown Results 5/8/09

Hey gang,

Your pal sir jorge here. I wasn't able to watch Smackdown this week because I was at a show again. I went to see Braille and Othello rip up the mic near my home in Seattle. I do have the Smackdown results below for you.

I'll have a special sneak peak at a new Torrie Wilson spot in a reality show, and then I'll have full raw and ecw results next week.

I will NOT be reviewing smackdown and tna next week because I will be out of town.

Mike Knox defeated R-Truth

Michelle Mcool defeated Gail Kim

CM Punk defeated Edge by countout in a non title match.

John Morrison defeated Charlie Hass

Cryme Time came out and did a segment in which Eve beat Layla in an arm wrestling match. Layla than attacked Eve. Pointless segment. The crowd groaned at all of this.

5. The Great Khali defeated Dolph Ziggler by DQ.
Jeff Hardy defeated Chris Jericho

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...