Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tna Sacrifice 2009 Results

TNA Sacrifice 2009 Results

Lethal Consequences & Eric Young defeated IWGP Jr. Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns & Sheik Abdul Bashir

Taylor Wilde defeated Daffney w/ Abyss & Dr. Stevie in a monsters ball match

Christopher Daniels defeated Suicide to wint he TNA x-division championship

HOWEVER

The match was restarted and...

Suicide defeated Christopher Daniels to win the TNA x-division championship

TNA Knockouts Championship Match Angelina Love defeated Awesome Kong

Samoa Joe defeated Kevin Nash

Team 3D Tag Team Invitational Tournament: Beer Money, Inc. defeated The British Invasion

TNA Legends Championship - I Quit Match AJ Styles defeated Booker T

This next match was so convoluted that I just copied this from another site...

Mick Foley defending the TNA title in an Ultimate Sacrifice match against Sting, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett. If Angle is pinned he loses his status as Godfather of the Main Event Mafia, if Sting is pinned he will never wrestle again, and if Jarrett is pinned he gives up his stake in TNA.

Jarrett strokes Angle from the ropes onto a chair and Sting came in and pins Angle at 14:57. Sting is now the godfather of the Main Event Mafia.

I couldn't afford this ppv so I didn't even see it. I got the results, and you know what? GREAT! I am glad I did not order TNA Sacrifice, this piece of trash company is worse than WCW 2000 ever was. Man I'm so sick of this company putting out the worst wrestling possible.

Oh and I'm kind of ticked of personally because not only am I BROKE, no one buys crap from my links, but now WWE is teaming up with HULU!

Why am I still paying for cable?

Man I'm having a hard time today. Oh well.

Don't miss out on WWE Starrcade: The Essential Collection DVD Box Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...