Friday, March 3, 2017

WWE Fastlane 2017 Predictions – The Predictable Road To Wrestlemania


This weekend, live from the  BMO HARRIS BRADLEY CENTER in Milwaukee, Wisconsin the WWE is putting on their annual PPV Fastlane. I don't really remember last year's event, but I'm sure it was not as good as this line up they got going this year.

This year, leading into Wrestlemania, a lot of stories are colliding. With that in mind, here are my predictions to this event. I'm sure everyone has their ideas as to what will occur.

WWE Fastlane 2017 Predictions 


Universal Champion Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg


All eyes are on the Universal Title, and I think that Goldberg is going to take the win. That's right, Bill Goldberg is going to bury Kevin Owens, and that's it.

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman


How do you keep Strowman strong in defeat? Nearly kill Reigns, and then fall over, only to have Reigns fall on top of him. That's the way. What do I think? Roman Reigns will bury Strowman.

Raw Women’s Champion Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair


Charlotte Flair will win again. Bayley is floundering on the main roster.

Sami Zayn vs. Samoa Joe


Zayn will put on a good fight, but it will be Samoa Joe that puts his lights out here. Zayn is a whipping boy for WWE.

Cruiserweight Champion Neville vs. Jack Gallagher


Gallagher is going down. I love his work, but Neville is going to win and it's going to be brutal.

Raw Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass


The Club Sandwich boys will win, most likely via DQ.

Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax


Banks is going to lose a close one this time. She'll probably cut a promo about how since she was a little girl she loved Eddie Guerrero and what not.

Rich Swann & Akira Tozawa vs. The Brian Kendrick & Noam Dar (Kickoff Match)


I can't wait to see what Alicia FOOOUUUUUUXXX is wearing. Noam Dar is so charismatic, I hope he and Kendrick pull the win here. However, I'm going with Tozawa and Swann winning with a nice set of moves.

There you have it, my predictions for this weekend's show. I will be drinking, that's for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...