Thursday, March 9, 2017

WWE 205 Live March 7, 2017 Results and Review The Dead Crowd

Austin Aries Shows Up - Img SRC WWE of course 
This week I wanted to be a skateboarder again. I used to skate daily, and was trying to work my way up the ranks. Now? I’m a broken old man. My knees hurt and my back hurts. That has nothing to do with WWE 205 Live, but I wanted to say that today.

March 7 had another edition of 205 live and I had to watch it twice. The first time, I fell asleep, the second time, I fell asleep at the main event. I went back and watched the ending again, and now we’re here. Here’s my thoughts on this night of wrestling.

WWE 205 Live March 7, 2017 Results


Rich Swann and Gentleman Jack Gallagher defeated Noam Dar and Ariya Daivari
Akira Tozawa defeated Bryan Kendrick
Austin Aries defeated Tony Nese

WWE 205 Live March 7, 2017 Review


If you’re a purist wrestling fan, then you need to watch WWE 205 Live. This night had only 3 matches and they were fast paced, and somewhat entertaining. Of the 3 matches, I liked the tag match that opened the show a bit more than the rest. This is not quite an hour of programming, mind you.

Rich Swann and Gentleman Jack Gallagher defeated Noam Dar and Ariya Daivari

Swann and Jack are great together, playing that outsider gimmick versus the cool guy. Dar and Daivari weren’t going down without a fight, but in the end, Swann picked up the pin on Dar with an insane move. I forget the name, but wow, dude went nearly to the rafters to hit it. Phoenix splash? You have to see it.

There's a story going through with Noam Dar and Alicia FOOOUUUXXXX getting gifts from a mysterious person. Is it Swann? I dunno, but I'm eating popcorn trying to figure it out.

Akira Tozawa defeated Bryan Kendrick

I’m not a fan of Tozawa. This was supposed to be a match with The Brian Kendrick, but instead, it was with a jobber named Bryan Kendrick. It was ok, but nothing to write home about. I don’t like Tozawa, and The Brian Kendrick could very well put through another classic, if he ever does in fact face the Japanese star.

Austin Aries defeated Tony Nese

I’m not sold on Austin Aries. What makes him so good? He is another bravado pushing small guy. So what? This match didn’t impress me at all, it was an average match. Tony Nese is interesting, as he’s so well packed with muscle and yet he can throw down some great moves. Aries wins, and will challenge Neville eventually, I’m sure.

Overall, this wasn’t great. It was a fun 45 minutes or so, but with only 3 matches, and a lot of talking, it felt like WWE Raw LITE. Lots more talking than there should be, and lots of callbacks to Smackdown and Raw, including commercials. Why are there commercials for WWE within the network? Come on! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...