Friday, June 15, 2007

TNA Finally Making Profit



On the eve of their 5th anniversary TNA has stated that they have finally started making a profit. It took 5 years of losing money in order to get to this place where they are making money. How much is what I wonder?

I hear Sting is still getting 500,00 a year! That's not cheap. If he's making that, I wonder how much Christian is making considering he's the champion right now. I don't know, but they must have money to burn.

I would like to see them go to Los angeles, Seattle, and other municipal wrestling cities and see if they are really doing well.

The video about is for Tna's upcoming ppv which looks promising, if they didn't have the six sided ring.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...