Sunday, January 20, 2008

WWE Doesn't Know Wrestling Is Fake



WWE is going HD! I don’t have an HD Widescreen television, but I do have an HD TV and will be looking forward to seeing how this is going to work.

I have criticized the HD format before involving sports because the action becomes very unclear at times. In Football games when someone is running, for whatever reason there is a slight motion blur, which makes me somewhat upset.

But that’s not even the main concern with WWE HD. The Main concern is that I’m finally going to see some of these older wrestlers close up with their leathery skin, sagging man boobs, and wrinkles, scars, and scrapes from years in the ring.

Anyone know who Perro Aguayo is?

He’s a Mexican Lucha Libre legend and is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. However, his forehead is insane! Imagine him on HD?

WWE recently was noted as being concerned with their product looking fake and the fans finding out that wrestling was not real.

WHAT?

The WWE is concerned with people finding out that wrestling is fake?

I don’t know what the WWE is smoking, but every wrestling fan knows that wrestling is somewhat fake. However, WWE seems to think we’re idiots. Well…I know I’m a slight idiot because for whatever reasons I still watch ECW and hope that Joey Styles is going to have the passion that he once had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...