Sunday, January 27, 2008

Royal Rumble Winner & More



The latest from the Royal Rumble is spectacular:

Y2j Sucks...he's saving no one.

Orton barely edged out Hardy.

Flair goes out on top...(not losing)

but most importantly the winner of the Royal Rumble is none other than.....

JOHN CENA!

That's right, John Cena returned shocking the wrestling world and throwing out HHH.

The Winner of the 2008 Royal Rumbler is John Cena!

What do you think?

I marked out huge...I'm a girl...(not really...but yeah...marked out huge)

Liked this post? Want to help me keep blogging? Buy a dvd or two from Amazon.com and save up to 75% off WWE merchandise, and get free shipping while you're at it; just click HERE

2 comments:

  1. A great move by the WWE to keep Cena's entry quiet and surprise the fans. Of course now it looks more obvious he will go to No Way Out and take the title back. The Wrestlemania main events should be real good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this post over three years old, however I couldn't help but notice it. I had the honor of being at the Garden that night, and it was absolutely astonishing. The Cena return was beyond deafening (albeit mixed from my nosebleed seats).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...