Sunday, February 13, 2011

TNA Against All Odds PPV Preview

TNA Against All Odds PPV Preview

Tonight on PPV, TNA will try to sell you a ppv, and some will pay, I won't, because I'm not watching it live, but you might.

For those few that are still wondering what's going on, here is the full card and my comments:

Ladder Match for the TNA World Title
Mr. Anderson (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

Anderson will win this one. Hardy will hit some nice spots, as he usually does. Anderson will win because Hardy might go to prison.

Last KO Standing Match for the Knockouts Title
Madison Rayne (c) vs. Mickie James

I see Rayne going over on this one. Mickie James is NOT the knockout that TNA wants to go over right now, at least that's what I think. Shenanigans will ensue leading towards a lockdown final title match in which we'll see some major blading, so I hope.

Street Fight
Brother Ray vs. Brother Devon & His Two Sons

Leave it to TNA to run an angle where Devon's SONS love Brother Ray more than Devon. I'm watching for that swerve here.

X Division Title Contenders Match
Robbie E. vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck

Robbie E will win and the Bucks will turn on each other during the match. I've seen the Bucks wrestle each other in the indies and they are awesome. Robbie E is a much better heel to chase the x-division title, if you ask me, so look for Cookie to help him win.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle
* If Angle wins, he gets custody of his two kids. If Jarrett wins, Angle must walk Karen down the aisle when she and Jeff renew their vows on iMPACT.

I can totally see Angle losing here and then going nuts during the renewal of vows. Angle has to be tired of TNA by this point and wishing he was in WWE. I'd love to see Angle vs Swagger, but that's just me. I say Jarrett goes over, leading to a Lockdown end of feud match.

Matt Hardy vs. Rob Van Dam

Fat Ass Hardy will win with help. RVD lacks the ECW promotional videos and manager Bill Alfonso. Hardy goes over, leading to a Lockdown match.

The Pope vs. Samoa Joe

No one cares about The Pope anymore. Samoa Joe is fat. I guess Joe goes over, or the match ends in a DQ finish.

Rob Terry, Gunner & Murphy vs. Scott Steiner & Beer Money

Sadly, Beer Money and Steiner wins, that's it.

A terrible card, with my comments. If you're watching it drop me a line and review it, I'll review it Monday or Tuesday...sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...