Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Wrestlemania 27 Guest Host Is

stingwwe

There are millions of internet fans talking right now about who the Wrestlemania 27 guest host will be, and you know what the most likely scenario is?

Neither do I.

But I have a few guesses, and so do you. Consider these among some of the top names getting considered by internet WWE fans like me and yourself:

Justin Bieber - What the heck? Would WWE really sink money into this guy? I guess he's a mega celebrity and I for one have seen him show up on a lot of television shows including SNL, The Daily Show, and much more. News outlets are even plugging his new movie, he's an icon already, and I just saw that he's in good with Will Smith to star in a new movie with his kids.

Shawn Michaels - The Heartbreak Kid could be the guy, as he's being touted as the main guy in the Hall of Fame this year, and why wouldn't the WWE use him for more? I for one would not consider him a draw for Wrestlemania, and I don't care if he's in the Hall of Fame or not. Yeah, I said it. He might be the man, but he retired, I don't need to see him on ppv.

Stone Cold Steve Austin - Could the Rattlesnake come out and stun the viper? I would love to see that, in fact, I'd pay good money to see Stone Cold bury everyone like Triple H used to. Will he come back as guest host? Why not? I'd like it.

Rowdy Roddy Piper - I remember when Wrestlemania had Piper's Pit and how awesome it was in ring. Could he come back to host? Yes! He's really good on the mic and it could work to hear him talk his way through a Wrestlemania.

Kevin Nash - Could Diesel be back as a guest host? Maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing him, but I don't think he possesses enough mic skills for that type of role. I just don't think it is going to happen.

Sting - Sting? Really? He's not an amazing mic worker, but I guess as the host, he could be on commentary and chime in every now and again, but this is not the role I'd like to see him in. Everyone wants to see him against Undertaker.

The Macho Man Randy Savage - I'd love to See the Macho Man as the hype man at Mania, but I doubt that the new generation of fans are really going to care, and I highly doubt that the WWE would spend money to have Randy Savage cut promos and talk his way through mania.

Jim Ross - Not only would I love to see JR come back to Wrestlemania, I'd love to see him as guest host and announcer! Why not? Let's get a ppv draw like that, and put Cole in a match with lawler, freeing up the booth for Jim Ross and Booker T.

The biggest name going around and the one that seems to be it is:

THE ROCK

That's right, the most electrifying man in Sports Entertainment is being touted as the next guest host, and I'm going to throw my pick into the hat. Yes, I think it's going to be the Rock, and I think he's going to do a lot of talking. I'd love to see him as a guest referee too, and cost someone the title with the Rock Bottom.

Check out these items:

The 2011 WWE Royal Rumble DVD


WWE Greatest Wrestling Stars of the 80s

You can get a ton of discounted WWE DVDs, merchandise, t -shirts, figures, and more from the WWE Shop on Amazon.com here

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog and I heard you download your wrestling media. This is the site I go to http://www.elite-wrestling.net/forum/index.php

    They have a wrestling media section and you can search for the program you want and it brings you lists and it has downloads and some of them doesn't even require downloading them.

    Pretty cool. I read your blog after I have watch the episodes. I usually watch the episodes on Friday night/Saturday mornings.

    I used to blog about pro wrestling but now I talk about hockey that's what can be found on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...