Saturday, February 5, 2011

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 2/4/11 Results Screwed AGAIN!

I spent 3 hours of my time downloading Smackdown from a forum that promises good downloads, and guess what? I got screwed again. This is the 4th time in 2 weeks that this site does NOT deliver the goods. I tried watching on youtube, but didn't get the full show, I tried alternative methods, but just couldn't get it.

Once again, I have no cable, no tv, and no way to watch wrestling, unless I'm provided options, and since this week I've been screwed over greatly, here are the results, and that's it. No review, no analysis, I'm sorry. Without any money or a job, I'm not sure what the future of this blog will be, or if I'll be able to continue it in the capacity that I've done in the past.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I have no idea how to see these shows for free, and well, a big FU to all wrestling promotions for moving their shows to PAY tv. FU!

Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater defeated Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov
Drew McIntyre defeated Kofi Kingston
Rey Mysterio defeated Jack Swagger
Kane defeated Chavo Guerrero
Wade Barrett defeated Big Show
World Heavyweight Champion Edge & Kelly Kelly defeated Dolph Ziggler, Michelle McCool & Layla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...